Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey, everybody!! Welcome to Pat's Bike Ride: THE BLOG!!


That's right, I'm franchising this thing! So far I've got Pat's Bike Ride: The Email Address (patsbikeride@gmail.com) and Pat's Bike Ride: The Bike upon which your eyes can feast at this very moment! So now, we have the requisite blog. I'll try to stop at libraries, friends' houses etc. and use their computers to keep you all updated on how my trip is going, put up new pictures, reviews of local restaurants (and their bars) that I stop at along the way and anything else I can think of. At the very least, you can follow along with my descent into madness and really brutal neglect of personal hygiene as I attempt my first-ever long-distance bicycle tour. I am headed out from my driveway in La Salle, MI to Key West, FL...via Norfolk, VA. Wish me luck! (Or wish me a few more sorely lacking brain cells.)

No comments: